What if I’m processing a product already labelled with Soil Association/GOTS (e.g. printing)

If you are further processing a product which is labelled with the Soil Association symbol/GOTS symbol, you will either need to become certified or remove the labels. Both symbols are registered trademarks which can only be used by certified companies on approved products. Read our guide here.

Annual conference