Footprinting Conference (external event)
22 November 2012 09:00 - 22 November 2012 17:00
One Drummond Gate, Pimlico, London, SW1V 2QQ
We are promoting our Farm Carbon Assessment Tool (FCAT) at the following event:
"3rd Carbon & Environmental Footprinting Conference"
9am Thursday 22 November 2012
Over 100 industry and local government professionals will share examples of good practice through networking, panel discussions as well as presentations. Engage in open debate about the most effective sustainability measures and discuss what the future holds for product footprinting at this one day event.
An impressive gathering of experts will be speaking on European Commission’s latest regulatory directions, sharing vital case studies from international companies such as Coca-Cola and Boots. Find out how you can overcome business critical challenges through peer to peer learning. Do not miss out on this year’s Carbon & Environmental Footprinting Conference.
Learn from our expert speaker panel:
- Prof Jim Skea, RCUK Energy Strategy Fellow
- Dr Michele Galatola, Product Team Leader, DG Environment, European Commission
- Sue Whitehead, Team leader, Business and environmental reporting, Defra
- Andrew Jenkins, Sustainable Development Manager, Boots UK Limited
- Joe Franses, Director, Corporate Responsibility & Sustainability, Coca-Cola Enterprises
- Mark Barthel, Head of Product Sustainability Forum, WRAP
- Martin Barrow, Associate Director (Head of Footprinting) Carbon Trust
- Michael Doust, Greater London Authority
- Saori Smith, Consultant, Product Sustainability Services, ERM
- Jamal Gore, Managing Director, Carbon Clear
- Angus Garrett, Seafish UK
Take advantage of 10% discount (off the full non member rate) to Soil Association subscribers. This discount is only available to book over the phone, via the BSI customer services department on 0208 996 9001, please quote SAssc.
Register at https://shop.bsigroup.com/footprinting to find out how you can benefit by attending this event.