Summer 'Organic Farming' now available
10 August 2010
The summer issue of Organic Farming magazine - the UK's leading journal on new farming and growing - is making its way to members and subscribers.
Organic Farming issue 104 is packed with the latest technical features and research on all aspects of organic farming and growing, as well as current news, policy issues, market information and events.
This issue includes:
Soil Association producer members
- An interview with Soil Association director Patrick Holden, who is standing down in September - with contributions from HRH The Prince of Wales, Jonathan Dimbleby and Oliver Walston
- Organic Future in Northern Ireland
- An introduction to Organic Buying Groups
- How to grow organic squash
- Taking layers beyond the moult
- Soil Association standard setting explained - and much more...
automatically receive Organic Farming
magazine as part of their ongoing membership fee. But you can also subscribe to the magazine only from just £20 a year.