Design a t-shirt competition
18 May 2012
Can you design a slogan or logo to be printed on our newest T-shirts?
Whether you’re a casual dabbler, a budding graphic designer or an expert Illustrator, if you’ve got an eye for great design or an ear for catchy slogans you could win the chance to see your work being worn all over the country.
We want a t-shirt that conveys the message of ‘What is Organic’ using a creative slogan/logo. We will print 500 copies of the winning design to be sold through our online shop. Before you get designing there are a few ground rules you should be aware of:
- Please keep your design within a 25cmx40cm area.
- Only three colours are allowed to be used, and please no gradients or transparent layers
- We want something that celebrates a wider message about organics – so any design based on a narrow issue (eg genetically modified ingredients or antibiotic use in animals) is unlikely to be the winning design.
- Your design must be your own original unpublished work and must not contain any third-party logos, images, trademarks or copyright material.
- We reserve the right to change your design slightly if necessary.
- By entering the competition you are signing over all copyright of the design to the Soil association
If you think you’ve got what it takes to design an beautiful organic t-shirt you’ve got until 1 July 2012. Please submit your design here or alternatively please e-mail your design to Josh – email@example.com
Good luck everyone