This year Organic September is going to be bigger and better than ever before - we want to grow Organic sales and increase consumer awareness by encouraging people to make one small change to their shopping habits and buy Organic this September.
What will happen?
The campaign will be driven by a combination of point of sale promotions and offers, digital content, online offers and a targeted social media campaign that will educate and motivate consumers to buy organic by providing them with 30 small changes they can make. We will be sharing a digital tool kit with the key messages, suggested tweets and all the campaign assets to ensure the message is amplified consistently. This will be underpinned by a targeted media campaign designed to reach a wider consumer base and raise awareness of organic.
How can you get involved?
We’re looking for all Organic Retailers, Businesses and Producers to get involved throughout September. We will be providing FREE point of sale packs for all Retailers and Box Schemes / Producers, digital assets, and building an online hub that will be the central campaign point for recipes, offers, featured interviews, blogger updates and competitions.
There are lots of ways to get involved including:
- Using and sharing the digital assets – encourage your customers to ‘Organic their September.’ Download the digital tool kit here.
- Using the Point Of Sale materials in store to drive awareness of the campaign. Order yours by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Putting the Organic September logo on pack and reinforcing your involvement to your customers. Download the on-pack sticker here.
- Share YOUR stories on the site – we want to tell the stories behind organic and your products.
- Promoting Organic September to your customers to engage and share their organic story.
- Taking part in the 30 days of organic small changes – there will be a number of opportunities to share the tips and reach new customers by promoting your product
- Offering competitions, recipes and offers to consumers as part of the weekly themes or overall campaign.
- Offering prizes to be used as part of the user generated social media competitions.
- Creating your own Organic September content and sharing it using #OrganicSeptember
- Taking part in the press events and supporting the press packs
Sign up now
By choosing organic we can all support a kinder, greener and better food system – from more bees and hedgerows, better animal welfare, and shorter more trustworthy food chains.