Food and health two day course
Starts: 01 March 2013 16:00
Ends: 03 March 2013 15:00
Greencuisine Ltd, Trill Farm, Musbury, Axminster, Devon, EX13 8TU
A practical course suitable for everyone seeking to learn how their choice of foods determines their health, well being and quality of life. Participants prepare their meals from whole, fresh, organically grown and seasonal food.
The course covers:
- Exploring our relationship with nature and how we grow & produce our food
- The effect of food on the acid and alkaline balance in the body
- The benefits of whole-foods, juicing, sprouting
- How to incorporate the right fats in your diet
- How to create balance & radiance
- Yoga each morning
- Wild gathering on the farm
Cost: £295 includes meals, accommodation, yoga, tuition and recipes
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or 07799876293 and leave a message.