Royal Highland Show
21-24 June 2012, Ingliston, Edinburgh
Soil Association Scotland looks forward to welcoming you to our stand on Avenue Q at the Royal Highland Show 2012. We have a number of exciting activities taking place on our stand and at the Scotland Food & Drink Cookery Theatre in the Food Hall:
Thursday 21st June
Friday 22nd June
- 10am – 4pm: Consult our soil expert - James Bretherton, AgScope, will be available to answer your soil related questions.
- 11am & 2pm: Healthy Soils, Healthy Profits - Come along and find out more about the most valuable resource on your farm from James Bretherton, AgScope.
Saturday 23rd June
- 10am - 4pm: Animal welfare expert - Anna Bassett will be on hand to answer your questions, in particular relating to the Soil Association’s Food for Life Catering Mark.
- 10am - 4pm: Fun activities available for children and families.
Sunday 24th June
- 10am – 4pm: Fun activities available for children and families.
Soil Association Certification staff will be available Thursday, Friday & Saturday
Show off at the show
We would like our stand at the Royal Highland Show to promote Scotland’s finest organic products.
Last year’s living displays were lovely – kindly supplied by Pillars of Hercules, Eco Box and Phantassie Foods with gorgeous cut flowers from Oxenfoord Organics. We also displayed award-winning chutneys and jams from Huntly Herbs. If you would like to promote your products on our stand, we want to hear from you!
Products should be sent ready to display. For example dry goods, vegetables, textiles should be displayed in a woven basket or display box along with publicity materials, such as leaflets or brochures. Unfortunately, we will not have any chill facilities for meat products but we are happy to display relevant promotional material.
This offer is open to all organic producers, regardless of certifying body. Display materials must arrive at the Soil Association Scotland office by Tuesday 19 June. For more information call Lyn Matheson on 0131 666 0847 or email her on email@example.com.