Host an organic fundraising feast
To show your support for healthy, organic, planet-friendly food and farming, why not organise a feast of an event and raise money to support the Soil Association. Your support will help us continue our work to safeguard animal welfare, protect wildlife and improve school meals.
Hosting a fundraising feast couldn’t be easier. Your feast could be any type of foodie event such as a dinner party, bake sale, or coffee morning. Follow our simple five step guide to hosting a feast, use our resources and recipes to help, and have fun!
- Choose a suitable time and location and invite your family, friends,neighbours and community. You may even want to set up a Justgiving page to manage your event and collect donations. See here for details on using Justgiving.
- Need a recipe? We have easy-to-make and simply mouth-watering ideas from top chefs as well as the 2012 Food Award winners. Check them out on the right and be inspired.
- Tuck in and remind your guests about the benefits of organic: be it supporting high standards of animal welfare, making a choice that’s better for wildlife or avoiding pesticides.
- Collect your donations. Money raised will help build a sustainable food and farming future. You can send in your donations in a number of ways, either:
- send in a cheque (details in the Fundraising Guide)
- send in a Paying In Form
- donate online
- via your Justgiving page
- Tell us about it. When your guests have gone home and the washing-up is done, share your story and send us your pictures via Facebook or Flickr or email them to Abi in the Membership Team at email@example.com
- Download a Fundraising Guide full of tips and resources [PDF, 10.4 MB]
- Get menu planning. Get menu planning. Browse the recipes from our 2012 Organic Food Award winners on the right, or see a list of starters, mains and desserts below..