Processing Standards Committee
The remit of the Processing Standards Committee is to develop and keep under review our food processing standards and to deal with issues referred to the committee from licensees, Soil Association members, the public or Soil Association Certification Ltd. We aim to have a wide and representative spread of appropriate expertise on the committee together with consumer and public interest representatives.
Committee members as at June 2012:
- Lynette Sinclair: Tideford Organic Foods (Chair)
- Dorothy Cullinane: Food technologist and advisor, Cullinane Associates
- Benjamin Dent: Food policy and business researcher, Imperial College London
- Richard Lawrey: Technical Manager, Community Foods
- Eurwen Richards: Dairy consultant
- Callum Devine: Technical Manager, Nicholas & Harris
- Veryan Bliss: Technical & Commercial Director, Suncrop Ltd
- Simon Dale: Global Technical Director, Ella's Kitchen
- Tim Appleton: Sustainability & Technical Compliance Manager, Duchy Originals
- Catherine Scoones: Lay member
The Committee met on 23rd May 2012.