Catering Mark Points Calculator
For Silver and Gold
Please note, the Catering Mark Standards currently only apply to food. Points will not be awarded for spend on drinks.
Use the links below and the Catering Mark Handbook to assess whether your menus are at Silver or Gold.
Each sector has its own calculator (an excel spreadsheet), which allows you to work out exactly what you need to know in your particular setting. There is additional guidance for the calculators here.
To achieve gold, you need at least 300 points, including a minimum of:
- 100 for sourcing ethical and environmentally friendly food
- 50 for making healthy eating easier
- 20 for sourcing free range pork and poultry
- Plus 130 points from the above two categories and/or championing local food producers
To achieve silver, you need at least 150 points, including a minimum of:
- 40 for sourcing ethical and environmentally friendly food
- 20 for making healthy eating easier
- Plus 90 points from the above two categories and/or championing local food producers
You will be asked to demonstrate how you achieved these figures at your inspection.
NOTE: If you are a vegetarian or vegan setting please contact us on 0117 914 2406.