The Catering Mark Supplier Scheme
Relying on suppliers with the same ethics as us is crucial; it takes trust and understanding to know our requirements will be met.Paul Rogers, Alliance in Partnership (Gold Catering Mark)
Benefits Supplier Scheme members have reported include:
- sales increases of 20% since joining the scheme;
- winning business tenders and new contracts as a result of their membership;
- an improved customer service experience because of a better understanding of Catering Mark customers' needs.
- listing on our online supplier directory;
- face-to-face Catering Mark training that enables you to add value for your customers;
- access to a suite of technical tools to make product assessment against the standards quick and easy;
- access to a suite of marketing materials to help you spread the word;
- the opportunity to feature on our newsletters;
- the opportunity to feature new products or best practice examples on our website;
- being kept up to date regularly via our newsletters;
- opportunities to hear directly from caterers during our members only webinars;
- invites to Catering Mark events and sponsorship opportunities.
Using Catering Mark-compliant suppliers makes purchasing easier.
We used the Catering Mark Supplier directory when we applied for the Silver award. We now work closely with a number of Supplier Scheme members and have found their understanding of the Catering Mark critical.Kevin Taylor, Edge Hill University
The Supplier Scheme makes purchasing easier because:
- there’s a huge variety of suppliers to choose from - large and small, national and local;
- you have easy access to a wide range of products that meet the Catering Mark Bronze, Silver and Gold standards;
- they can help you meet Catering Mark contract or tender requirements;
- they can help make your inspection run smoothly and will provide all the paperwork you need for your Bronze, Silver or Gold inspection;
- suppliers members can develop and source new products to meet your Catering Mark requirements.