AiP - 5 Top Tips For Suppliers
Amy's top 5 tips for suppliers when contacting caterers for the first time or with new products
1. Provide EVIDENCE that proves your product has the accreditation you say it has.
2. Be SPECIFIC about costs and content when contacting caterers with new products.
3. Proactively PROMOTE seasonal produce to highlight items that caterers should be using.
4. READ the standards before you contact caterers, so you know that your product at least meets Bronze standards.
5. HELP with Silver and Gold certification by providing spend in metric units.