2018 Organic Market Report - Highlights & Insights
2018 Soil Association Organic Market Report - Highlights and Insights
10:30am - 12:45pm, Wednesday 28th February
The Foundation, Triodos Bank, Lower Ground Floor, St George's Road, Bristol, BS1 5BE
Join us for a unique opportunity to hear the key insights and highlights of the 2018 Soil Association Organic Market Report, covering the UK and global markets, the organic farming landscape, as well as newly commissioned research on consumer perceptions of food and current attitudes towards organic.
This event will be hosted by Triodos Bank, sponsors of the report, on the morning of 28th February at The Foundation, near Bristol Cathedral. The event will also feature a lively Q&A and discussion session about the future of organic and there will be plenty of time for networking over organic tea & coffee and delicious locally-sourced pastries.
- 10:30 - 11:00: Registration, networking and refreshments
- 11:00 - 12:15: Presentations, discussions and Q&A
- 12:15 - 12:45: Networking, tea & coffee
For more information and to book your place, click here
Kindly sponsored & hosted by Triodos Bank
In this section...
- Organic Learning Days
- IFOAM Improving Organics event
- Crossing the Pond - Exporting Organic to the US
- Go Organic – A One Day Workshop For Arable Farmers
- FFL Supplier Scheme - Riverford Organic Farm Day
- FFL Supplier Scheme Training Day
- Organic Produce Forum 2018
- OSH Foodservice Webinar
- OSH Webinar for Restaurants & Cafes