Organic Produce Forum 2018
Soil Association Certification Organic Produce Forum
Wednesday 20th June 2018, 10am - 1pm
The Barn, Fenside Road, Warboys, Huntingdon, Cambs, PE28 2XR
Organic produce sales are continuing to grow at pace, as todays’ consumers make healthy choices and view organic as the trusty signpost to health.
Fruit and salad are showing strong performances, and although organic veg has had a challenging year in competing with low non-organic prices, it is still growing.
This annual organic produce forum is a unique opportunity for produce packers and processors to come together and consider both the future opportunities and challenges that the sector faces. There will be discussions and presentations on organic produce performance in the multiple retail channel, brand development, the challenges of packaging and future initiatives, organic regulations post Brexit, and most importantly, insights on the organic consumer and their needs.
If you would like to join us at the 2018 Organic Produce Forum, please contact Finn Cottle.
In this section...
- Organic Learning Days
- IFOAM Improving Organics event
- Crossing the Pond - Exporting Organic to the US
- Organic Market Report 2018 launch
- Go Organic – A One Day Workshop For Arable Farmers
- FFL Supplier Scheme - Riverford Organic Farm Day
- FFL Supplier Scheme Training Day
- OSH Foodservice Webinar
- OSH Webinar for Restaurants & Cafes