- Soil Association
- Spring - Natasha Corrett's interview
Natasha Corrett 15 minute interview
We caught up with Natasha Corrett, the eat clean superstar!
Natasha has always been incredibly passionate about buying, creating and even delivering good honest, healthy food. She used to get up at 4am to buy the best produce, cook it in her little West London flat and then deliver it to over 50 city workers. Impressive stuff!
Natasha continues to go from strength to strength and has now written over five successful cookbooks. Natasha is a firm advocate of the 70/30 rule - stick to her food plan 70% of the time and indulge in whatever you like the other 30%.
What is your favourite snack when you are on the go?
A protein smoothie. It's easy to keep in my bag and it gives me the kick I need.
If you only had £10 - what would you cook and why?
Delicious Masala Curry with flat bread naan followed by my Marmalade Polenta cake.
Who is your cooking idol?
Delia Smith - she really changed the face of cooking, she got people cooking from scratch way back.
Do you come across people who are sceptical - how do you combat that?
Yes of course, then I cook for them and they get converted.
What do people ask you all the time?
How did you get into healthy eating...
What is your most cherished food memory?
Eating street food in Mexico with my sisters travelling when I was 18.
You can pre-order Natasha’s new book Honestly Healthy in a Hurry book by clicking here now.
Natasha Corrett Healthy Food Blogger