Future Growers Terms and Conditions
Terms & Conditions
a) The Future Growers programme start date is 1 May 2018.
b) To book your place a £350 deposit (inc. VAT), or full payment, is required. We cannot guarantee your place until we receive your deposit/payment.
c) If low wage applicants wish to pay in instalments, the following payment plan is offered:
- Deposit of £350 on booking to secure your place
- 1st instalment of £400 due before 1 May 2018
- 2nd instalment of £400 due before 1 June 2018
- 3rd instalment of £350 due before 1 July 2018
d) Those booking on the high wage/organisational rate are expected to secure their place with a £350 deposit and then pay the full balance by 1 May 2018.
e) Participation in the programme and all field trips is dependent on paying all fees according to these terms and conditions.
- For cancellations made more than 4 weeks before the start of the programme, your deposit and any other fees you have paid, will be refunded less a £40 admin fee.
- Cancellations less than 4 weeks before the start of the programme will lose their deposit. Any other fees that have been paid will be refunded.
- Once the programme has commenced all fees are payable in full, even if paying in instalments. Exceptions to this will be at the discretion of the Soil Association
g) All programme visits (dates, venues etc) will be confirmed at least six weeks before the programme start date.
h) The Soil Association reserves the right to make appropriate changes to the programme, speakers and venues.
i) You are responsible for travel to the main field trip venue. Any travel, or other arrangements, made for your participation on the course are entirely made at your own risk.
j) Unless we have been notified explicitly of any dietary, or other requirements at the time of booking and have agreed to them, we cannot guarantee that they will be met.
k) The Soil Association reserves the right to reject an application without explanation.
l) The Soil Association reserves the right to require a participant to leave during the programme if her, or his, continuing attendance is not in the best interests of the other participants or the community.