National Soil Symposium 2013
@Bristol, Bristol - 13 & 14 November 2013
Our two-day event for progressive farmers and growers, offered practical advice on soil management techniques for improved plant nutrition and livestock health.
Our speakers included...
- Professor Wilfred Otten, University of Abertay, Dundee
- Professor Michael Raviv, Agricultural Research Organisation, Israel
- Professor Lorna Dawson, The James Hutton Institute
- David Younie, Author of Grassland Management for Organic Farmers
- Rob Corlett, Pollybell Organic Farm
- Dr Jerry Knox, Cranfield University
- George Ferguson, Mayor of Bristol
- and many more...
You can keep track of what happened at the conference via:
Please contact Astrid Toner at firstname.lastname@example.org with any queries regarding this event.
2012 Soil Symposium
Find out what happened last year in our 2012 Soil Symposium pages.
"An excellent event, if only I had been on it when I started out on the Organic journey seven years ago our soils would be in a better state now. Should be a must for any new entrant to Organic Farming before they can claim any subsidy"
Charles Hunter Smart, Bradwell Grove Estate (2012)
"Well organised, and delivered, informative and very relevant"
Nick Shaylor (2012)
"Wonderful event, thanks to all especially those who sponsored the places"
Lauren Macadie, Apprentice (2012)