Raspberry and Coconut Raw Bites
It's cake time! These beautiful bites by Raw Halo are the perfect organic treat to delight your friends with the afternoon tea.
- 200g creamed coconut/coconut butter
- 4tbsp coconut oil
- 3tbsp maple syrup
- 1tsp vanilla
- pinch of pink Himalayan salt
- 150g desiccated coconut
- 100g frozen raspberries
- 1tsp lemon juice
- 1tsp maple syrup
- 35g bar Raw Halo chocolate (we used Mylk + Goji Berry and Vanilla)
- Simmer the raspberries, lemon juice & 1tsp maple syrup for around 5 minutes until they are soft and mushy, then leave them to cool.
- In a different pan, melt the creamed coconut with the coconut oil and maple syrup. Add the vanilla and salt.
- Once smooth, pour the mixture over 125g desiccated coconut and mix well.
- Spoon 3/4 of the combined mixture in to your chosen dish or tin.
- With the remaining mixture, add the raspberries and combine both with the remaining 25g of desiccated coconut. Spoon this on top of your white, coconut layer and smooth out with a knife.
- Place in the fridge or freezer to set.
- Once sufficiently chilled, drizzle over melted Raw Halo chocolate in preferred design.
Find more about Raw Halo here: rawhalo.com