Organic September Competition - T&CS
Download the Organic September Starter Kit and you’ll automatically be added to a prize draw to win 10 Able & Cole veg boxes and be signed up to the Organic September mailing list. Participants can unsubscribe from email communications at any time by selecting unsubscribe on the email when they receive it or by emailing email@example.com.
Terms and conditions
The promoter is Soil Association, South Plaza, Marlborough Street, Bristol BS1 3NX. Charity registered in England and Wales no 206862. By taking part in the Competition, you will be deemed to have accepted and bound by these terms and conditions.
- To enter, participants must sign up to take part in Organic September & download the Starter Kit.
- The opening date for receipt of entries is Thursday 28th September. The closing date for receipt of entry is Saturday 30th September at 11.59pm
- Only one entry per person.
- No responsibility will be accepted for entries incorrectly entered or delayed. No responsibility will be taken for technical, telecommunication or website error, proof of entry is not proof of receipt.
- There will be one winner
- The winner will receive one 10 weekly veg boxes - Available on any box from our ‘Fruit & Veg Boxes’ range, so up to the price of £27.50
- The winner will be chosen at random from all entries within these dates.
- The decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into with regard to the judge’s decision.
- The winner will be contacted by email within 7 days of the competition closing. The winner must provide their email to enable us to send the prize.
- If the winner does not respond within 14 days of notification, the prize will deemed unclaimed and another winner shall be selected.
- The winner will be announced on Twitter.
- The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for any cash alternatives in whole or in part.
- Soil Association accepts no responsibility in relation to the prize once it has been claimed by the winner.
- The prize is non-transferable, non- refundable and cannot be exchanged for any cash alternatives in whole or in part
- Must be within an Abel & Cole delivery area
- Deliveries do not have to be in consecutive weeks
- Setting up an account with card details is necessary for delivery
- All 10 deliveries must be made within the next year (by 1st October 2018)
- You must not be an employee or a member of an employee’s immediate family (including any live-in partner or household member) of any of the following organisations: Soil Association and Eversfield Organic farm.
- No bulk, consumer group or third party entries will be accepted.
- The competition is open to all residents of the United Kingdom, which comprises England, Northern Ireland, Scotland, and Wales. For the avoidance of doubt, Jersey, Guernsey, and the Isle of Man are not part of the United Kingdom for these purposes.
- By entering this competition you are giving Soil Association and Soil Association Certification permission to contact you from time to time with news about Organic September, our campaigns and work.
- If you do not wish to receive our e-news you can unsubscribe at any time by clicking the ‘unsubscribe’ link in any of our e-mails. Soil Association will process all personal data in accordance with UK data protection legislation.
- Personal data will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Check the email you receive for unsubscribe options.
- The Soil Association reserves the right to disqualify incomplete, altered, inappropriate (use of swearing) or illegible entries or entries which encourage illegal activities.
- UK laws apply to this promotion to the exclusion of any other law. Soil Association may cancel or amend any competition, competition information, or these terms and conditions without prior notice.
- Any changes will be posted on these terms and conditions. These terms and conditions may be amended or varied at any time without prior notice. Any changes will be posted on this page. It is the participants’ responsibility to ensure you review these terms and conditions regularly to familiarise yourself with any changes. Soil Association, the Promoter, reserves the right to alter, amend or foreclose this free prize draw without prior notice, in the event that unforeseen circumstances make this unavoidable. All decisions relating to the draw will be at the discretion of Soil Association and will be final. No correspondence will be entered into.