The BOOM Awards Shortlist - 2017
2017 Shortlisted Entries
Thanks to everyone who entered or nominated their favourite organic brand or business. The competition was tough with nearly 700 entries across the categories, showing organic to be growing strongly in all areas, and highlighting the innovation happening in organic food and drink.
The judging took place in May, with our expert panel of judges. The winners will be announced at our awards ceremony held at Borough Market on 5th July.
In the meantime, we're delighted to announce the shortlist!
Click on the category to find out who's been shortlisted:
- Alcoholic drinks
- Baby and children's food
- New Product sponsored by Abel & Cole
- Fresh produce
- Chilled and frozen
- Meat, fish and poultry
- Pantry sponsored by Harrods
- Non-alcoholic drinks
- Dairy sponsored by OMSCo
- Best Organic Eating Out (Organic Served Here) sponsored by Arla
- Best Organic Independent Retailer sponsored by Rachel's Organic
- Best Organic Online Retailer sponsored by Honest Tea
- Best Organic Supermarket sponsored by Heath & Heather
- Best Organic Box Scheme
- Best New Startup or Business sponsored by Ocado
- Best Organic Market Innovator
- Best Organic Blogger sponsored by Health Bloggers Community
- Best Organic Rising Star sponsored by Balance
- Best Organic Farmer sponsored by Yeo Valley
The Nation's Favourite
Find out which 10 companies received the most nomination's for the Nation's Favourite Award here.