Certify With Us
The UK's organic market is booming. According to the Soil Association's recent Organic Market Report, the market is now worth £2.2bn, and is in its sixth consecutive year of growth. Soil Association Certification's Scottish licensees reported a massive 28% increase in sales in 2017.
Organic is a national priority for the Scottish Government, and Scotland's Agri-Environment Climate Scheme will open for applications in January 2019, meaning it is a great time to look at organic.
When you certify with the Soil Association you can enjoy the following benefits:
- A dedicated Scottish Certification Officer based in the Edinburgh office
- Technical support from a dedicated team who are experts in organic, and your sector
- Combined organic and farm assurance inspections
- Regular technical communications, publications and reports
- We help you sell organic. We are the only Certification Body that can provide exclusive access to new routes to market to sell your products. We hold relationships with all the major retailers and offer our licensees exclusive, FREE membership to our Food for Life Supplier Scheme allowing you to reach over 300 caterers serving over 10,000 sites
- Be part of our award-winning marketing campaigns, such as Organic September and the BOOM awards and benefit from our FREE marketing materials and PR support
- Have your voice heard as we campaign for farmers on policy across the UK and EU
If you would like to find out more about organic certification in Scotland contact Certification Officer Abi Catt on 0131 633 1011.