Enjoy superb organic wines whilst Vintage Roots donate to the Soil Association
Vintage Roots have been importing organic wines since 1986 and have over 450 certified organic wines, beers, ciders, spirits, liquers and soft drinks to choose from.
Vintage Roots are an ethically run business and go to great lengths to search out the very best wines and drinks at affordable prices.
Why organic wine?
- No synthetic pesticides, herbicides or fungicides are used on the grapes
- Soils are protected, along with the wider environment
- Biodiversity is promoted
- Low or zero levels of the preservative sulpher dioxide which is found is many wines
- More healthy jobs in the countryside
- Best quality wines, full of character and authenticity
Benefits to you and the Soil Association:
Choose from over 450 certified organic drinks and take advantage of the many special offers on Vintage Roots' website.
When you complete your first order the Soil Association will also recieve a special donation at no extra cost to you.
Spend £50 and Soil Association will receive £5
Use code SOIL5 at the checkout
Spend £100 and Soil Association will receive £20
Use code SOIL20 at the checkout
Visit www.vintageroots.co.uk or call 0800 980 4992
We’re really pleased to partner with the Soil Association, to help support their important work. Our roots share common ground, and if we can run our ethical business, and encourage fine organic wine enjoyment, whilst raising some funds then we’ll drink to that! CheersNeil Palmer Director Co-Founder