Competition terms & conditions
Competition Terms & Conditions
General terms and conditions for Soil Association competitions are listed below, along with the specific terms and conditions for each competition. If you want to know more about a specific competition, please refer to the details listed under the specific competition title.
Soil Association general terms and conditions
The promoter is the Soil Association Group, Spear House, 51 Victoria Street, Bristol, BS1 6AD. The Soil Association charity is a charity registered in England and Wales no 206862 and Soil Association Certification is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Soil Association.
By taking part in the competition, you will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.
- By entering this competition, you are giving the Soil Association permission to collect your data for the purposes of this competition
- Personal data will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
General Competition Terms and Conditions
- The Soil Association reserves the right to disqualify incomplete, altered, inappropriate (use of swearing) or illegible entries or entries which encourage illegal activities
- UK laws apply to this promotion to the exclusion of any other law. The Soil Association may cancel or amend any competition, competition information, or these terms and conditions without prior notice
- Any changes will be posted on these terms and conditions. These terms and conditions may be amended or varied at any time without prior notice
- It is the participants’ responsibility to ensure you review these terms and conditions regularly to familiarise yourself with any changes
- The promoter; The Soil Association, reserves the right to alter, amend or foreclose this free prize draw without prior notice, if unforeseen circumstances make this unavoidable
- All decisions relating to the draw will be at the discretion of the Soil Association and will be final
- Prizes are as stipulated in the below in the competition specific T&Cs
- Closing date for entries is stipulated below in the competition specific T&Cs
- Prizes cannot be exchanged for cash
- The winner cannot sell or transfer the prizes to another person
- Employees of the Soil Association, Soil Association Certification, and participating partners are not permitted to enter Soil Association competitions
- The selection of the winners is final, and no correspondence shall be entered into by the Soil Association or any participating partners regarding the decision
- The winners will be notified by email no later than 7 days from the closing date and have 7 days to accept the prize
- Should the original winners fail to get in touch to redeem their prize, a second name will be chosen
- Once the winners are notified and accept their prize, their contact details will be passed to the participating partner to arrange redemption of the prize
- Should none or only part of the prize be redeemed, neither participating partners nor Soil Association shall be held liable for the value of the un-redeemed prize
T&C's specific to the Soil Association's Worm Hunt prize draw to win one of 5 copies of 'Yucky Worms' by Vivian French
- Employees of Soil Association and Soil Association Certification are not eligible to enter
- There are 5 prizes to be won: 5 copies of 'Yucky Worms' by Vivian French, 1 copy per winner
- To enter the competition, entrants must share their Worm Hunt findings using the form on this webpage and submit their email address when prompted
- The prize is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash
- The prize draw will run from Monday 4th April to Saturday 30th April
- The winners will be picked at random on Tuesday 3rd May and will have 7 days to respond otherwise another winner will be chosen at random