Agroforestry and regenerative forestry network: first online meeting and next steps!
Agroforestry and Regenerative Forestry Network
First online meeting and next steps
Thursday 5 October, 7–8.15pm
Open to all interested in participating in our Agroforestry and Regenerative Forestry Network.
This is part of part of a new farmer-led knowledge exchange programme, Agroecology: Strengthening Livelihoods, which we are working on with Nourish Scotland, Landworkers’ Alliance, Pasture for Life, the Nature Friendly Farming Network and Propagate.
We are looking forward to sharing ideas and knowledge over some coffee or tea, be it on a farm or online!
To get started, in the coming six months we will organise three in person visits and coordinate online opportunities to share.
Rather than us setting the agenda, we’d like to hear from you, and what you’d like to see, explore and talk about. To do this, we have organised an initial online meeting on Thursday 5 October, 7–8.15pm.
The format will be conversational (not a presentation!) and in it we would like to:
- Briefly learn about who we are!
- Talk about your main areas of interest when it comes to agroforestry and regenerative forestry;
- … and based on them, agree on what we will focus on during the coming 6 months
- Understand what kind of experts you’d like to hear from, from farmers to other practitioners, policy experts, researchers, those involved in other projects…
- Have a sense of ideal meeting times and availability around visits.
If you can make it, please confirm by registering here: after registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting. Feel free to share as well amongst any others you think might be interested.
If you have any questions in the meantime, please contact Ana: email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0793 082 4983