Thinking about getting certified?
You've decided that getting certified is a good move for your business. The next steps are applying for the scheme that’s right for you.
Click on the relevant scheme below to find out more out and to download the application pack or call us on 0117 914 2406.
Catering Market Application Pack
First read the most relevant Catering Mark Standards handbook using he links below to download:
- Standards Handbook – Hospitals [pdf, 4mb]
- Standards Handbook – Early years [pdf, 4mb]
- Standards Handbook – Schools [pdf, 4mb]
- Standards Handbook – Residential care [pdf, 4mb]
- Standards Handbook – Workplaces, cafes and events [pdf, 4mb]
- Standards Handbook – Universities and Higher Education [pdf, 4mb]
Download an application form:
Food & Drink Application Pack
- Food processing & packing
- Food processing transfer (switching from another certification provider)
- Abattoirs, butchery and meat cutting scheme
- Local abattoir
- Restaurants and catering
- Food processing (outside the UK)
- Contracted storage services
- Wholesaling of packaged goods
- On farm processing
- EU organic food processing
Additional schemes and services
We also offer inspection services for the following schemes; SALSA (Safe and Local Supplier Approval), Red Tractor Assurance, BRC (British Retail Consortium) Food Safety and Storage & Distribution, FAWL (Farm Assured Welsh Livestock), ACO (Certification with Australian Certified Organic), FEMAS (Feed Materials assurance Scheme) Japanese Agricultural Standard and AB logo for exporting products to France. For further information get in touch.