Thinking about getting certified?
You've decided that getting certified is a good move for your business. The next steps are applying for the scheme that’s right for you.
Click on the relevant scheme below to find out more out and to download the application pack or call us on 0117 914 2406.
Catering Market Application Pack
First read the most relevant Catering Mark Standards handbook using he links below to download:
- Standards Handbook – Hospitals [pdf, 4mb]
- Standards Handbook – Early years [pdf, 4mb]
- Standards Handbook – Schools [pdf, 4mb]
- Standards Handbook – Residential care [pdf, 4mb]
- Standards Handbook – Workplaces, cafes and events [pdf, 4mb]
- Standards Handbook – Universities [pdf, 4mb]
Download an application form:
Food & Drink Application Pack
- Food processing & packing
- Food processing transfer (switching from another certification provider)
- Abattoirs, butchery and meat cutting scheme
- Local abattoir
- Restaurants and catering
- Food processing (outside the UK)
- Contracted storage services
- Wholesaling of packaged goods
- On farm processing
- EU organic food processing
We are proud to partner with the Soil Association; our Team Members and customers know and trust them. They have been instrumental in ensuring we’re able to communicate to our Team Members what organic is and what the benefits are through their inspirational and engaging training.Ben Woodgate - Wholefoods Market