- Soil Association
- Our Work In Scotland
- Scotland farming programmes
- Soil Association Scotland Events
- Alternatives to Anthelmintics Natural methods of worm control in sheep
Alternatives to Anthelmintics: Natural methods of worm control in sheep
Alternatives to Anthelmintics
Natural methods of worm control in sheep
Thursday 11 June, 9.30am – 10:30am
Are you experiencing resistance to anthelmintics in your sheep? Would you like to reduce their use?
Join us online with experts Spiridoula Athanasiadou and Caroline Chylinski of Scotland’s Rural College (SRUC) to discuss:
- Grazing sheep on heather
- Adding naturally occurring fungi (Duddingtonia flagrans) to feed
- Benefits and challenges of alternative approaches
- Trial results: impact on animal health and welfare
- Invitation to be part of upcoming trials
FREE to all in Scotland. Book online.
For more information contact Ana on 0793 082 4983 (email@example.com)
or Jane on 0131 370 8150 (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Run by Soil Association Scotland with funding from the SRDP Knowledge Transfer and Innovation Fund (Scottish Government/European Union), with partner funding from Scottish Forestry, Scottish Water, RSPB Scotland, Innovative Farmers and The Prince of Wales’s Charitable Foundation.