Training and other resources on mob grazing
More resources on mob grazing
Here’s a list of places to go for training courses, resources and further support. It’s not an exhaustive list but a good place to start!
- Wilderculture - https://wilderculture.com/ - training courses and advice on regenerative farming/holistic management, focusing on the uplands
- 3LM - https://www.3lm.network/ - training courses, resources and network for Holistic Management in the UK (Savory hub)
- Niels Corfield - https://nielscorfield.com/ - training courses and advice on soils, grazing management, whole farm design and agroforestry
- Lynbreck Croft - https://www.lynbreckcroft.co.uk/ - training courses in the Cairngorms, vlogs, book coming soon!
- Ridgedale Farm - https://www.ridgedalepermaculture.com/ - regenerative agriculture online courses, videos, consultancy, on-farm training, books
- FarmEd - https://www.farm-ed.co.uk/programme - training courses, resources on regenerative agriculture, demo farm in the Cotswolds
- Holistic Management International - https://holisticmanagement.org/ - online training courses and resources on Holistic Management including grazing plan templates
- Pasture-Fed Livestock Association - https://www.pastureforlife.org/about-us/ - network, resources and certification for pastured meat and dairy in the UK
- Nature Friendly Farming Network - https://www.nffn.org.uk/ - network for farmers in the UK who are passionate about wildlife and sustainable farming
- Agricology - https://www.agricology.co.uk/ - resources on regenerative farming methods
- Soilmentor - https://soils.vidacycle.com/ - practical resources and app to monitor soils for regenerative farmers
- Regen Ben - https://www.regenben.com/regenerative-agriculture/ - resources on Regenerative agriculture including a detailed reading list