Watch: Integrating trees into your farm business
Integrating trees into your farm business
Trees are an effective tool for a variety of purposes in any farm design, whether you are managing a lot of hectares or a small homestead.
In February 2021, we held an online event with Rosa Bevan and James Reid, from small farm and market garden Tap o’ Noth, Aberdeenshire, and arable farmer Roger Howison, of 537-acre Parkhill Farm in Fife, to find out how trees are helping them achieve their goals.
Their discussion covered:
- Why you should consider trees in your farm design
- The main challenges when including trees, and how to overcome them
- How to plan, fund and establish trees in different-sized farms
- What big farms can learn from smaller farms and vice versa
- How trees could work on your farm (Q&A)
Watch the video recording of the webinar here: