- Soil Association
- Farmers & Growers
- Soil Association Farmer and Grower Board
Farmer and Grower Board
The Soil Association Farmer and Grower Board is an elected, representative group of organic producers from a range of backgrounds. The role of the Farmer and Grower Board is:
- To advise the Soil Association on current and future priorities for the UK Organic sector
- To provide a “sounding board” for Soil Association policy and campaigns
- To ensure that organic farmers, growers and food producers' needs and concerns are addressed by the Soil Association and the wider organic movement
- To advise the Soil Association Executive and its Board of Trustees
The Board meet four times a year.
Please contact the board members to suggest issues you wish to see discussed.
Anthony SnellRead more