Soil Association Producer Membership gives you access to our full range of support services, designed for everyone--organic and non-organic--in the farming, growing, forestry and food sector.
This technical services package costs £6.88 a month and is open to all farmers (organic or non-organic), individual vets, consultants or advisors. Soil Association license holders automatically receive all of these benefits as part of their certification. This package includes:
- Organic Farming magazine: Our journal is packed with practical information and advice
- Discounted ticket prices for events, seminars and conferences
- E- news: All the latest news, market trends and opportunities,training and events, straight to your inbox
- Developing your market: Access livestock and horticulture price data, and our annual Organic Market Report
- New routes to market: From selling direct to public procurement, we can help you make connections
- Organic market place: Access the UK’s leading on-line database for farm-to-farm sales of feed, forage,and more
- Technical guide and info sheets Our extensive library of publications covers every aspect of production
Protecting your data
To sign up for Soil Association Producer Membership for £6.88 per month please complete the form below by clicking 'Join Now' and entering your details. Or enter your own monthly membership amount (minimum £6.88) in the box below.