5 ways to organic YOUR September
Organic September, our annual campaign to raise the profile of organic is just around the corner and this year is going to be BIGGER than ever.
We want to celebrate the incredible farmers and producers who work hard to grow our food and make the products we love – from health, beauty and textiles to our store cupboard essentials and fresh fruit and veg.
Good things happen when you go organic!
Organic means higher levels of animal welfare, lower levels of pesticides and a more environmentally sustainable management of the land and natural environment - this means more wildlife.
Find out more about what makes organic different and why we think it’s so important to make small changes and switch to organic. You’ll not only be helping to protect our vital wildlife and reducing your exposure to potentially harmful pesticides and chemicals - you'll also be helping to support the farmers who work hard to grow our food for generations to come.
So how can I get involved?
Here are 5 super simple ways you can get involved this year.
- Sign up for our weekly Organic September news and be the first to find out find out about exclusive offers and promotions from your favourite organic brands so you can stock up this September without breaking the bank. As if that’s not enough, you could even bag yourself an IPad mini filled with delicious foodie content.
- Make a small change to your weekly shop and switch to organic. Why not switch your tea, coffee or milk for a week and wake up to an organic brew. Stuck for ideas? Get inspired here:
- Try out an organic recipe. Our campaign ambassadors, Tom Hunt, Anna Jones and John Quilter have come up with some great ones to get you started
- Get involved in an Organic September event – this year there really is something for everyone from yoga brunches to farm walks and our pop-up organic marketing in London.
- Get involved on social media. Share your tips, recipes and creations using #OrganicSeptember and you could win some incredible organic prizes
Make a small organic change this September - look for the logo and help a big difference by protecting wildlife and supporting the organic farmers. We can’t wait to see what you come up with!
Why not attend one of our exciting events this September?
- Roman Road Organic pop-up market (Saturday 10th September @ Roman Road Market 10:00-16:00) - An all organic market, what could be better? Join us and a handful of our licensees by taking a stroll around the market and see all of the delicious organic things you could try!
- Yoga Brunch Club Bristol(Saturday 3rd September @ The Forge Bristol - time TBC) - If you love yoga and brunch, what's better than the two combined? join us at The Forge for 60minutes of yoga, followed by an organic brunch! Walk away with a lovely goody bag filled with organic beauty products.
- Yoga & Brunch London (Sunday 18th September @ Brixton East Gallery 13:00-16:00) - We've teamed up with Yoga Brunch Club for a 60 minute vinyasa flow yoga class, followed by an organic brunch served by Pickled Plates and a goody bag of organic beauty products to take away