Opening hours for Certificates of Inspection over Christmas and New Year
We will be open between 27th December 2021 – 2nd January 2023 operating a reduced service to process pre-arranged COIs only.
Please contact the team firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible if your business requires COI endorsement during this time and the expected volume so we can staff accordingly.
Last date to submit COIs in 2022 that are not pre-arranged:
We require all Northern Ireland, EU and EEA COIs to be submitted to us by 4pm on Thursday 22nd December.
- Saturday 24th December: we will only be processing COIs submitted prior to 24th December on this day. Our working hours will be 12pm - 4.30pm
- Sunday 25th & Monday 26th December 2022 - CLOSED
- Tuesday 27th December – Saturday 31st December 2022: Our working hours will be 12-4.30pm to process COIS submitted by pre-arrangement only
- Sunday 1st January 2023– CLOSED
- Monday 2nd January 2023: Our working hours will be 12- 4.30pm to process COIS submitted by pre-arrangement only
- Tuesday 3rd January 2023: normal office opening hours, please bear with us as we are expecting a higher number of COIS to be submitted on this day.
Non-EU Exporting Certificates
We require all non-EU paperwork (NOP, NAQS, Export Certificates and ECOP) to be submitted to us by 4pm on Tuesday 20th December 2022. We will not be endorsing non-EU paperwork submitted to between 21st December 2021– 2nd January 2023 due to the postal service. Normal service will resume on Tuesday 3rd January 2023.
All general certification queries will be responded to from January 3rd, if you have an urgent query before this date, please call 0117 987 4564 and leave a message. Messages will be checked and any queries which are deemed to be an emergency we will respond to as soon as possible.
Please note emails into the email@example.com or to the certification team will not be responded to during this time.
Thank you for your ongoing support throughout 2022.