Understanding Organic: Virtual Learning Sessions
Understanding Organic: Virtual Workshop
Multiple Dates; Online
This two hour virtual workshop is designed to give you a crash course in the world of organic and equip you with the knowledge to confidently talk about its benefits to your customers and teams – as well as an understanding of how the market is performing and what this means for your business.
Join our team of organic experts to cover topics including:
- What is organic and how did it come to be
- What makes organic farming and food so different and what are its benefits
- Why do farmers choose to farm organically – you’ll get an exclusive interview from a farmer about their journey, experience and learnings from going organic
- Why we need organic certification and how it works
- The organic market and consumer – and what this all means for your business
This workshop is suitable for anyone involved in selling organic, who wants a quick, accessible way to up their industry knowledge. The session will be held online so you can join from the convenience of your home or office, but there’ll be plenty of opportunities to interact and discuss with other colleagues in the industry as well as ask questions.
Whether you’re in sales, marketing or press, in buying or commercial teams, or even a business owner, this workshop is the quickest way to get to grips with organic.
- £40 + VAT & Eventbrite booking fee per person.
Dates for Understanding Organic: Virtual Workshops, register via eventbrite.
- Thursday 29th July 2021: 2-4pm
- Thursday 20th January 2022: 10am-12pm
If you’d like to organise a bespoke Virtual Workshop for your team or company, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we’d be delighted to discuss this with you.
Looking for something more experiential? Join us at Yeo Valley Organic Farm to bolster your organic understanding with a farm tour and organic lunch.