Support for Independent Retailers
Grow Your Organic Sales
As the organic market grows, organic consumers are shopping more often, more ethically and more locally. There hasn’t been a better time to sell organic.
Soil Association Certification is committed to supporting continued growth in all areas of the organic market. Working in partnership with independent retailers is key to helping achieve this. Together we can reach a wider consumer audience, build awareness of what organic is and make clear the reasons to buy.
Supporting your business
- Training. We believe your customers are more likely to buy organic when they understand the benefits. Let us help you get fluent in organic with our organic training. We offer FREE one-hour online training sessions. Ideal for anyone customer facing, these highly rated online sessions cover what organic is, who the consumer is, how you know it really is organic and outline key organic benefits the consumer.
- Want to go a little deeper? Then join the experts for a Learning Day packed with organic insight and inspiration. For details of the next Learning Day and information on how to book a place, visit our events page.
- Get help with visual merchandising. Wondering how to increase rate-of-sale? Our organic visual merchandising guide gives clear instructions on displaying products effectively and how to communicate the selling points through displays.
- Order your FREE Point-of-Sale kits. Including clearly messaged shelf edge barkers and open/closed signage, these visually appealing materials will help drive your sales by clearly communicate the benefits of organic to your customers.
- Sign -up for Organic Indie e-News . Keep up-to-date with the world of organic with e-News, your bi-monthly update on opportunities, events, further support and key trade issues important to retailers of organic goods.
If you would like to register for training, order any of the support materials outlined above, or receive updates via Indie e-News, please get in touch using the form at the bottom of this page.
Get in touch
Use the form below to order resources and sign up for our Independent Retailers Enews. We also welcome any feedback or comments on our support for retailers.