- Soil Association
- Competition Terms & Conditions
Competition Terms & Conditions
Competition Terms & Conditions
General terms and conditions for Soil Association competitions are listed below, along with the specific terms and conditions for each competition. If you want to know more about a specific competition, please refer to the details listed under the specific competition title.
Competitions currently live:
Soil Association general terms and conditions
The promoter is the Soil Association Group, Spear House, 51 Victoria Street, Bristol, BS1 6AD. The Soil Association charity is a charity registered in England and Wales no 206862 and Soil Association Certification is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Soil Association.
By taking part in the competition, you will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.
- By entering this competition, you are giving the Soil Association permission to collect your data for the purposes of this competition
- Personal data will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
General Competition Terms and Conditions
- The Soil Association reserves the right to disqualify incomplete, altered, inappropriate (use of swearing) or illegible entries or entries which encourage illegal activities
- UK laws apply to this promotion to the exclusion of any other law. The Soil Association may cancel or amend any competition, competition information, or these terms and conditions without prior notice
- Any changes will be posted on these terms and conditions. These terms and conditions may be amended or varied at any time without prior notice
- It is the participants’ responsibility to ensure you review these terms and conditions regularly to familiarise yourself with any changes
- The promoter; The Soil Association, reserves the right to alter, amend or foreclose this free prize draw without prior notice, if unforeseen circumstances make this unavoidable
- All decisions relating to the draw will be at the discretion of the Soil Association and will be final
- Prizes are as stipulated in the below in the competition specific T&Cs
- Closing date for entries is stipulated below in the competition specific T&Cs
- Prizes cannot be exchanged for cash
- The winner cannot sell or transfer the prizes to another person
- Employees of the Soil Association, Soil Association Certification and participating partners are not permitted to enter Soil Association competitions
- The selection of the winners is final, and no correspondence shall be entered into by the Soil Association or any participating partners regarding the decision
- The winners will be notified by email no later than 7 days from the closing date and have 7 days to accept the prize
- Should the original winners fail to get in touch to redeem their prize, a second name will be chosen
- Once the winners are notified and accept their prize, their contact details will be passed to the participating partner to arrange redemption of the prize
- Should none or only part of the prize be redeemed, neither participating partners nor Soil Association shall be held liable for the value of the un-redeemed prize
- The prize is: 1 Abel & Cole organic hamper made up of products from previous BOOM Awards winners, stocked by Abel & Cole
- The competition will run from 12 March 2019 and will close at midnight on 02 June 2019
- The winner will be contacted within 7 days of the closing date
- Entrants who opt in to the Abel & Cole newsletter are consenting to receive weekly emails full of news from the organic fields, the newest additions to Abel & Cole shelves, exciting offers, events, recipes and general veg based fun. Abel & Cole will never share your details with anyone else and, of course, you can opt out at any time.
- Entrants who opt in to hear more from the Soil Association are consenting to receive regular content to help entrants live in a way that’s kind to the planet, including practical tips, organic lifestyle guides to help you make informed choices, recipes and updates on how the Soil Association are campaigning for change in the world. You can unsubscribe at any time. We will not pass your details onto any third parties.
- The competition is open to UK residents, aged 18 and over, excluding employees of Abel & Cole, the Soil Association, their immediate families or anyone professionally connected with the management of the prize draw
- To enter, entrants must submit a vote for their favourite organic product using the Nation’s Favourite form on the Nation’s Favourite page and elect to opt in to the Abel & Cole newsletter
- Only one entry per individual and only completed entries during the specific promotional period will be entitled to be entered into the draw
- Nominations for Nation's Favourite must be for organic food & drink products only - nominations which are either not organic or not a food or drink product will be excluded from the competition draw
- Multiple entries using different email accounts for the same individual are not allowed
- Proof of submitting your entry is not proof of receipt of an entry by the promoter. The promoter is not responsible for any entries that fail to be submitted for any technical reason whatsoever. Entries submitted by any other means (including by post) will be rejected
- Winners will be selected from all valid entries in a random draw to be conducted 03 June 2019
- The winner must supply the Soil Association and Abel & Cole with the following data: name, email address, shipping address and mobile telephone number
- By entering entrants agree to participate in reasonable publicity in the event that they are a winner. This may include use of their name and image in online publicity, in emails, and through any other print or social media
- The winner must have a mainland United Kingdom address please note, we are only able to ship to mainland UK addresses
- Abel & Cole and Soil Association reserves the right to cancel, amend, terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or technical reason outside its reasonable control, with no liability to any entrants or third parties
The Nation's FavouriteNominate Your Favourite Organic Product