Download the Agroforestry Handbook
Fill out the form below to download your free copy of the Agroforestry Handbook today
Written for farmers and advisors this book will help you assess the potential business benefits of agroforestry for your farm or client and to understand the possible benefits to the wider environment.
The authors are leading researchers and practitioners with decades of experience in agroforestry from the UK and around the world.
This handbook is your essential guide to agroforestry and how to implement it on your farm. The book includes:
- What is agroforestry?
- Types of agroforestry
- Practical advice on system design
- Case studies
- The economic case for agroforestry
- Market opportunities
and much more…
The Agroforestry Handbook has been written by leading researchers and practitioners.
- Dr Paul Burgess - Cranfield University
- Prof. Steven Newman - Biodiversity International
- Dr Tim Pagella - Bangor University
- Dr Jo Smith, Sally Westaway, Dr Lindsay Whistance - Organic Research Centre
- Stephen Briggs, Ian Knight - Abacus Agriculture
- Clive Thomas - Soil Association
- Case Studies by The Woodland Trust
- Edited by Ben Raskin & Simone Osborn - Soil Association