Energising Snicker Doodle Donuts
These moreish bites are gluten-free, dairy-free and refined-sugar free. Recipe makes 24.
- 4 organic eggs
- 4tsp vanilla extract
- 660g unsalted nut butter
- 300g coconut sugar
- 200g oat flour
- 4tsp baking soda
- 4tsp maca
- 1/2tsp salt
For the glaze:
- 3tsp peanut butter
- 3tsp coconut oil, melted
- 3tsp cacao
- 3tsp yacon syrup
- pinch of salt
1. Whisk the eggs, peanut butter and vanilla extract in a bowl along with a pinch of salt.
2. Add the coconut sugar and whisk once more until well combined.
3. Now, add the oat flour and baking powder.
4. Bake in a pre-heated oven for 12 minutes at 180C.
5. Take the donuts out of the form and cool on a rack.
6. Whilst the donuts are cooling on a rack you can proceed with making the glaze. Simply add all the ingredients to a bowl and mix vigorously until you have a silky smooth chocolate sauce.
7. Once the donuts have cooled completely dip them one sided into the sauce and sprinkle with some Of The Earth Superfoods for extra elegance.