The BOOM Awards 2017
The Best of Organic Market Awards are back!
The award-winning BOOM awards are open for entries NOW. Don’t miss this opportunity to get the credit you deserve for producing, processing, serving, selling and delivering fully traceable, food as it should be.
Our categories cover the breadth of the organic market. We have also added some additional nomination categories this year to recognise rising stars, new products and businesses and organic farmers.
MULTIBUY OFFER: Enter 4+ categories you’ll get a 10% discount and enter 6+ categories you’ll get a 15% discount!
CLOSING DATE: March 31st 2017
Judging takes place at the beginning of May and the awards ceremony is on Wednesday 5 July 2017.
Organic Food & Drink (£50 per entry for licensees of Soil Association Certification. £75 for organic business certified by other bodies)
- Best of Organic Dairy Product sponsored by OMSCo
- Best Organic Fresh Produce
- Best Organic Bakery Product
- Best of Organic Confectionery Product
- Best of Organic Chilled and Frozen Products
- Best of Organic Meat, Fish and Poultry
- Best of Organic Pantry Product sponsored by Harrods
- Best of Organic Baby and Children’s Products
- Best of Organic Alcoholic Drinks
- Best of Organic Non-Alcoholic Drinks
- Best New Organic Product sponsored by Abel & Cole
Organic Outlets (All entries £50)
- Best Organic Eating Out (Organic Served Here) sponsored by Arla
- Best Organic Independent Retailer sponsored by Rachel's Organic
- Best Organic Online Retailer sponsored by Honest Tea
- Best Organic Supermarket sponsored by Heath & Heather
- Best Organic Box Scheme
- Best New Supplier or Business sponsored by Ocado
- Best Commercial and Public Sector Catering Award
Organic Heroes – nominated categories with no associated costs
- Best Organic Market Innovator
- Best Organic Blogger sponsored by Health Bloggers Community
- Best Organic Rising Star
- Best Organic Farmer sponsored by Yeo Valley
The Nation's Favourite - Sponsored by the Organic Trade Board
We're looking for the UK's favourite organic products. Open to the public for nominations from March 1st until May 31st.
Don't miss out on your chance to shine
Not sure if the BOOMs are for you?
Check out the highlights from last year's prestigious awards, held at Borough Market in London and see what you missed out on! Huge congratulations to all of our fantastic winners, finalists and nominees! Find out who won here.
The 2017 BOOM awards are proudly sponsored by:
There are now so many amazing organic foods on offer which are readily available to everyone and I can’t wait to see and try some of the best at this year’s BOOMs!Rosie Birkett - cook, stylist and food writer and our 2017 BOOMbassador