Organic Beauty & Wellbeing Week: How To Get Involved
1st July 2021, 11am, online
Organic Beauty & Wellbeing Week: How to get Involved.
Planning for Organic Beauty & Wellbeing Week is well underway, and we are building on the success of the 2020 campaign that delivered a social media reach of 2.4m and a press coverage reach of 109m with 180 downloads of our licensee tool kit.
2021 Organic Beauty & Wellbeing week is taking place from Monday 6th- Sunday 12th September.
This year the campaign once again aligns with the overall Organic September messaging.
We plan to continue to strengthen the link between organic and nature, leading with the successful tagline “Nature has the answer”, and supporting it with the message that certified organic is what the planet would choose.
There are lots of exciting plans in the pipeline, so to hear more about how you can get involved this year, register for the Organic Beauty & Wellbeing Week Webinar, at 11am-12 on 1st July to find out more.
Sign up for free now by clicking "save my spot" below!powered by Crowdcast
In this section...
- Organic Farming Scotland Opportunities Financial Support
- Organic Market Insight Session
- BOOM Awards
- Organic Learning Days
- Organic 2020: The Time is Now
- Scaling your Start-Up the Organic Way - 2nd March, 2021, 2pm
- World Earth Day Beauty & Wellbeing Insight Event
- Organic Farming: Does it stack up?
- Organic September: How to Get Involved