ISO 19011 Training Course
ISO 19011 Auditor Training Course
(Accredited to FSC-PRO-20-004)
This blended training course is comprised of 4-8 hours of online e-learning content and 1.5 days of in-person training.
The in-person training covers:
- Principles of auditing
- Auditor behaviour and performance
- Managing an audit programme
- Audit programme objectives and extent
- Audit programme implementation
- Audit programme records
- Audit programme monitoring and reviewing
- Audit activities and conducting audit follow-up
- Audit interviewing skills
- Practical audit examples
Who should attend?
Those who select and successfully complete the full FSC Auditing to ISO 19011, Forest Management or Chain of Custody courses will receive a valid training certificate as a crucial step towards becoming a qualified FSC auditor.
These courses may also be of interest to certificate holders looking for insight into what happens during an audit, non-governmental organisations involved in forest certification and other providers of certification services.
Standard price: £395 (inclusive of lunch, refreshments and materials)
Discounts are available for not-for-profit and multiple and/or tailored bookings
- Cancellation or 'no show' on the first day of the course: Full course fee
- Cancellation 7 days before the course start date: 50% of course fee
- Cancellation outside of 7 days, once invoice has been sent: 10% of course fee, unless we can fill the place on the course, then no fee
Register your interest
To register your interest for one of our courses or if you’d like any further information, please complete the form below. One of our team members will be in touch with available course dates and prices.
If you'd like information on applying for course discounts, please contact our Training team.