Cinnamon pecan rocky road
Cinnamon pecan rocky road with Paleo Granola
- 50 g cacao butter
- 4 tbsp cacao powder
- 3 tbsp pecan butter
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 40g Planet Organic Paleo Granola – Caramel Apple Pie
- 1/4 cup sultanas
- Pinch of cinnamon
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 heaped tbsp cacao nibs
- Pecans to decorate
- Melt the cacao butter in a bain-marie until liquid and stir in the pecan butter, maple syrup and cacao powder.
- Continue to stir the mixture until completely smooth, then add in the cinnamon and a pinch of sea salt.
- Weigh out all of the rocky road 'filling' ingredients and combine these with the chocolate in a mixing bowl. Make sure that everything is completely coated in the chocolate mix and transfer into a lined baking dish.
- Garnish with a few chopped pecans and place in the freezer for 1-2 hours to set. When you're ready to serve, slice the rocky road into pieces and enjoy!