Chunky Wholesome Organic Porridge
Lilo from Honey & Roots has created this healthy breakfast recipe - perfect to get you started with organic and with your day.
Preparation – 15 minutes
Ingredients – Serves 2
- 2 dl Cashew m*lk (can use almond m*lk, dairy or water as well – your preference)
- 1 dl Jumbo Oats
- 2 tbs Chia seeds
- 2 tbs Pumpkin seeds
- 2 tbs Sunflower seeds
- 2 tbs Coconut chips
- 1 tbs goji berries
- 1 Banana, mashed
- ½ tsp cardamom
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- Handful of blueberries and raspberries
- Place the oat, coconut chips, seeds and spices with the cashew m*lk in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Stir until the mixture boils and thickens. Approx 5-10minutes.
- Stir in the goji berries and mashed banana.
- Serve topped with blueberries and strawberries.
Find more about Honey & Roots here: honeyandroots.com