The Nation's Favourite Organic Product
Cast your vote for the Nation’s Favourite Organic Food & Drink Product
A shortlist has now been selected from the many nominations we received for the Nation's Favourite category at this year's BOOM (Best of Organic Market) Awards. We’re now asking you to nominate a product to be crowned the winner of this prestigious award!
Read the 10 shortlist choices below, then cast your vote using the form at the bottom of this page. Make sure you have voted by 31st May in order for your vote to be counted.
Producing certified organic food and drink takes a lot of care and hard work - by casting your vote, you'll be helping to make a real difference for an amazing organic businesses, and cause a stir for the organic movement too.
The 2021 Nation's Favourite shortlist is:
- Aspall – Raw Organic Apple Cyder Vinegar
- Booja Booja – Hazelnut Crunch Chocolate Truffles
- Island Bakery – Lemon Melts
- Mr Prempy’s – Tiramisu Vegan Dessert Pot
- Nourish – Organic Cacao Coconut Macaroons
- Riverford Organic Farmers – Seasonal Organic Veg Box
- Seed and Bean – Mandarin and Ginger Dark Chocolate
- The Real Olive Company – Organic La Verde Olives, Wild Garlic & Basil
- Yeo Valley – Organic Natural Yoghurt
- Zaytoun – Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Tick the box after casting your vote to be entered into a prize draw to win a selection of organic goodies, courtesy of the 2021 BOOM Award partners, Ocado! Read our full competition terms and conditions.