Organic Beef & Courgette Burger
Fresh range for the summer!
The team at fresh-range.com believe that great recipes begin with great ingredients. Using Organic beef from The Story Organic Meats, Ramona Jones has prepared a simple and delicious beef burger recipe.
“The beef used in these burgers was sourced less than ten miles away from my home. It was collected directly from the farm and delivered to my door via fresh-range.com. It doesn’t get fresher than that. Combining the beef with grated courgette helps to keep the burgers lights and healthy. These burgers truly are guilt-free.”
This recipe for Organic Beef and Courgette burgers serves 4.
- Grate the courgette and onion, and add to a mixing bowl
- Chop the garlic into small pieces and add to the mix.
- Add the herbs, tomato purée and mince, and season with salt and pepper.
- Mix with your hands until thoroughly combined.
- Shape the mix into four balls of equal size, and press flat into a burger shape, approximately 2cm in height.
- Heat the oil on medium heat in a frying pan.
- Fry the burgers for approximately 5 minutes each side, until they are nicely browned.
- Layer the burgers in the baps with mixed leaves and tomato slices.
To see more delicious recipes by fresh-range, please visit the site here.