Organic Market – Insight Session
2021 Organic Market – Insight Session
This event has now passed.
However, you can still download the 2021 Organic Market Report sponsored by Triodos here and the Organic Market Insights Session will be back in 2022!
The Soil Association Certification Organic Market Report is the only report summarising trends in the organic market in the UK today. It’s an essential read and reference document for anyone researching or working within the industry or selling/marketing organic products.
At the Organic Market Insights Session, a panel of experts from within Soil Association Certification and the industry explored how the major challenges of 2020 have positively affected the organic market and how changing consumer behaviours could affect the market going forwards.
- Welcome from Soil Association Certification and Triodos, sponsors of the report
- Food market trends
- Non-foods market trends and changing consumer behaviours
- Challenges of the year ahead
- Panel discussion with Q&A
In this section...
- Organic Farming Scotland Opportunities Financial Support
- BOOM Awards
- Understanding Organic: On-farm Experience
- Organic on the Road to 2030
- Scaling your Start-Up the Organic Way - 2nd March, 2021, 2pm
- World Earth Day Beauty & Wellbeing Insight Event
- Organic Farming: Does it stack up?
- Organic Beauty & Wellbeing Week: How To Get Involved
- North Yorks Organic Farm Walk