Fresh Produce Marketing Tool Kit
Organic fresh produce marketing tool kit
Soil Association Certification is committed to building the organic market and working in partnership with our licensees. We want more consumers to understand what organic is and recognise the Soil Association organic symbol – a symbol which has already gained the trust, respect and confidence of consumers and producers.
The FREE materials include
- The use of a selection of high res organic fresh produce photography
- A leaflet explaining what organic fresh produce is and what the benefits are
- A double sided A6 postcard (this can also be used as a digital asset on your site)
- A choice of two A3 posters – one of which contains space for you to share your own marketing messages or promotional offers.
- A selection of digital assets that can be placed on your site and used on social media platforms
All content in this tool kit may only be used by Soil Association licensees and should not be redistributed.
We have sought advice from the CAP Copy Advice team on aspects of the tool kit. The Copy Advice team provide guidance on the UK Code of Non broadcast Advertising, Sales Promotion and Direct Marketing (the CAP Code) although it is designed to reflect the law, the Code does not cover marketers’ legal or other obligations, which remain the marketer’s responsibility.
If you decided to re purpose any of the materials, we strongly recommend you then check with Copy Advice. The context in which the content is used, and any associated imagery, can alter the meaning of the words.
Copy Advice can be reached via their website and proposed statements can be submitted via the website for free advice. Copy Advice always undertake to respond within 24 hours, and in the Soil Association’s experience their staff are generally helpful, and willing to explain the basis of their advice. However, remember that Copy Advice will always qualify their opinion by stressing that it does not bind the ASA itself.