Organic September - Get Involved
Will you help make this Organic September our biggest yet?
Be part of the UK’s biggest campaign dedicated to growing the organic market.
Building on the success of last year's campaign where we reached 31 million through press and over 21 million through social media, this year we have exciting plans to make this our biggest Organic September ever and we need you to help us reach as many people as possible. We want consumers to understand what makes organic different to drive sales.
Why should you get involved?
- Create awareness of your brand and help tell the organic story
- Be part of an established annual national campaign with significant media reach
- Reach new customers - the organic market is growing – take advantage of the opportunities this presents for your brand
- People will be looking for organic throughout September, so make sure they can find you in-store and online
What will happen?
- Refreshed look and feel to keep the campaign fresh and front of mind for brands, consumers and retailers
- Targeted consumer digital and media campaign designed to increase awareness of organic and drive consumers online & instore to look for the logo and choose organic
- Digital hub on the Soil Association website with the marketplace 'The Organic Collective,' which will showcase the full range of organic products on offer, and your listings and events - make sure your offers, promotions and events are listed!
- User generated content and social media campaign focused on telling YOUR stories and asking consumers why they #ChooseOrganic
- Downloadable 'starter pack' filled with redeemable offers and promotions to drive sales
- Launch video to seed content & engagement
- Organic available at POS in independent retailers, multiples and via wholesalers to ensure organic is front and centre during September
- Organic September Saturday 16th September - a dedicated day of organic in the Independent retailers
- FREE point of sale packs for retailers (order yours by emailing email@example.com)
- Weekly email marketing campaign for consumers - share your offers, promos and content, and where possible, we'll include it in the weekly emails
Organic September & Feed Your Happy
The Organic Trade Board's new campaign, Organic. Feed Your Happy, launches during Organic September which provides an exciting opportunity to further raise the profile of organic across the UK.
The OTB are inviting people to add happiness to the world and their lives by feeding their happy with organic – and to experience the unadulterated joy of organic food. #FeedYourHappy is all about encouraging people to share food that makes them happy. Find out more about Feed Your Happy here.
We have been be working closely with the OTB to ensure the two campaigns are aligned, with Organic September focusing on inspiring consumers to try organic and buy organic giving a simple explanation of organic as ‘Food as it should be.’
Indie Sign UP
Are you an independent retailer? make sure your shop, market or farm shop is listed on our searchable consumer map so consumers can find your during Organic September and beyond.
Got a question?Get in touch
Make some noise about organic!
Our marketing team are dedicated to raising the profile of organic all year round - not just in September. Find out more about marketing and PR opportunities in the run up to September.