Organic September 2018 - Get Involved
Will you help make this Organic September our biggest yet?
Be part of the UK’s biggest campaign dedicated to growing the organic market.
Organic September is back! Last year's Organic September was the biggest ever:
- Organic sales increased to 7.1% in September (up from 4.2% Jan-Aug, source: Nielsen)
- Media reach: 61 million
- Social media reach: 38 million
Why should you get involved?
- Create awareness of your brand and help tell the organic story
- Be part of an established annual national campaign with significant media reach and proven sales uplift
- Reach new customers - the organic market is growing – take advantage of the opportunities this presents for your brand
- People will be looking for organic throughout September, so make sure they can find you in-store and online
What will happen?
- This year there will be three main communication strands to the campaign:
- What is Organic? To explain what organic is, demystify some misconceptions and help people understand why they should choose organic
- Organic is Everyday - signposting people where to find, try and buy organic, be that in store or online
- Organic is Certified - shining a spotlight on the fact that organic is certified and offers incredible food assurance - encouraging people to look for the logo and choose organic
- Targeted consumer digital and media campaign designed to increase awareness and understanding of organic and drive consumers online & in store to look for the logo and choose organic
- Organic September Saturday 15th September - a dedicated day of organic in the Independent retailers
- Downloadable 'starter pack' filled with redeemable offers and promotions to drive sales - will also be printed and distributed at Go!Organic Festival
- Digital hub on the Soil Association website
For more detail on the above and information on how to get involved in this year's Organic September, download the "Get Involved" pack below or fill in the form to register your interest.