Resources for Certificate Holders
Resources for Certificate Holders – trademark use, FSC® Core Labour Requirements and useful links.
Certificate holders can now use our trademark portal to submit and manage trademark approval requests.
- Submit new approvals online
- Respond to amends
- Keep a history of all requests
- Use as your trademark records area for auditing purposes
To email us with FSC trademark approval requests, please use email@example.com
For guidance on using the FSC and PEFC trademarks, the document below can be used in conjunction with FSC and PEFC Trademark Standards.
- FSC and PEFC Trademark Use Checklist
- Guidance for FSC Trademark Use Management System (TUMS)
- FSC Certificate Holders Portal:Go here to generate FSC labels and access the Resource Centre
- FSC Marketing Toolkit
- FSC changes to their AAF Policy (Annual Administration Fee)
- FSC Core Labour requirements: Further information can be found in this Q&A document
- FSC Core Labour requirements (ILO) Self Assessment template
- FSC Pesticides Policy: Information and link to FSC Pesticides Alternatives Database
- FSC Document Centre: All FSC documents
Material Accounting Record examples