- Soil Association
- Resources for Certificate Holders
- Trademark portal
Trademark portal login | Forestry
Welcome to the Soil Association Certification Forestry trademark approval portal.
Certificate holders can use the portal to submit and manage trademark approval requests.
Use the portal to:
- Submit new approvals online
- Respond to amends
- Keep a history of all requests
- Use as your trademark records area for auditing purposes
The portal can be used by all Soil Association Certification certificate holders who need to request trademark approvals. In time, all certificate holders will be transferred to the portal for trademark approvals.
How to use the portal
- Please contact email@example.com to request log in details to access the portal. We require a name and email. This can be a person or a team email such as firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You will be provided with a username (your email) and password. Your username and password will be sent in an email from email@example.com. Your email system may label it as junk mail or spam.
- Log in to the portal and submit your username and password. You will prompted to select a new password when you first log in.
Instructions and support
For instructions on using the trademark portal, please see this trademark portal instruction guide or watch this video guide:
Why is there a new certification portal?
The certification portal is an easy way for you to interact with the trademark team at Soil Association Certification. We have developed the portal in response to feedback from certification clients and have included many of the features you told us you wanted to see.
This is the first phase in developing our digital offering to improve the certification experience for our customers.
If you can't find the answer to your question in the above instructions or video, please do not hesitate to contact the team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +44 (0) 117 914 2435.
Get guidance on using the FSC and PEFC trademark artwork.Resources for certificate holders