Organic Served Here Award
The organic award for all venues serving organic
The Organic Served Here award was created both to celebrate eateries that source organic food, and to reassure customers that the food that is advertised as organic on menus is fully traceable and certified organic.
We award businesses one to five stars, depending on organic spend. The higher the spend on organic, the more stars the business will receive.
The award signals to your customers that your business sources high-quality organic ingredients that are produced to the highest standards of care and animal welfare, with minimum impact on the environment.
Why Organic Served Here?
Get your Organic Served Here stars and get recognition for serving organic.Find out more
The Application Process
- Fill out the spend calculator
- Receive your star rating
- If you’re a few percentage points off your desired rating, we can help you source more organic in your area
- Celebrate your award through press and social media
- Receive your marketing materials kit
- Be part of Soil Association’s community, connect with our membership and campaigns
What Support Will You Receive?
- A dedicated Certification Officer on hand to advise you.
- A marketing toolkit to tell your customers about the award and take part in campaigns such as Organic September, which reached 31 million impressions through press alone in 2016.
- Assure your customers that Organic Served Here award-holders are rigorously audited by experts at Soil Association Certification.
- Understand more about what organic means and train your staff.
- Contact with our membership through Soil Association’s membership magazine “Living Earth” and our membership emails.
Sign up today
Join our small and exclusive group of trailblazing award-holders
Call 0117 914 2400 or email us using the form below to apply
Find out more...
Looking for a great place to eat organic?
What our licencees have to say about Organic Served Here...
It’s easy to market because the name ‘Organic Served Here’ says exactly what it is, so as a mark of achievement, it’s a great thing to be able to tell customers about. In practical terms, working out the percentage of organic spend is not overly complicated, so it isn’t a massive commitment in terms of time. It’s just being rewarded for doing what you’re doing anyway, plus a bit of an incentive to go the extra mile (we’re determined to get 5 stars next time!).Lucy Gatward The Better Food Company